Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bock Fest

Due to the magic of the Internets, I'm pretending to have written this Saturday morning. In actuality, I'm in a car with some friends on my way to the New Ulm Bock Fest. I don't know exactly what to expect as the more I read the more confused I become. Wha? Antlers?

One of the friends is a New Ulm native so hopefully he'll know what the heck is going on when we get there. There's a forecast high of 21, so I'm bringing extra handwarmers along. Brr. Anyway, it will hopefully be a good time and we'll hopefully sample some good beer. I'll report back Monday when I've returned.

2 comments:

Paul J said...

Sounds like great fun. Hope you get in. Schell's MaiFest is my personal fav! Don't know if they will have any of that yet.

Urrvano said...

mmmm Beer.