Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Disney Pictures

So I know I promised Disney pictures in my last post, but it seems that the great Apple Computer has chewed up the hundreds of pictures we collectively took and has spit out 13. That's right, we have 13. Don't ask, because honestly I have no idea how this happened. Needless to say, that's the last time I ever let someone else use their computer as a repository for my pictures.

I think we still have some on the memory card in our camera. I'll take a look tonight and see if there's anything worth posting. Anything there would be from our last morning in the Animal Kingdom, so I'm not holding out a lot of hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you can do without the drive for a few days, I could try to recover the data for you. I've never tried on a Mac drive before, but have lots of success (depending on what is wrong with the drive) with PC drives. Let me know if you want me to try.

Chris J.