Tuesday, August 4, 2009

House Pictures

There was a slight clamoring when I posted about our new house last week. The problem: where were the pictures? Well, I'm certainly not about to show you a bunch of boxes strewn throughout the place. You had to be one of the lucky few who helped us move Saturday (Thanks everyone -- you know who you are) to get those visuals.

Let's make a deal. I'll give you a picture of each room as it gets finished until either you or I get bored with it. That's right... no pictures so far. Hmm, maybe I should be unpacking instead of writing this.

2 comments:

Jeff Sorensen said...

No pictures of the inside of the new house, but I took a few pictures of the day of the move.

Brian said...

Awesome. Thanks, Jeff. Now everyone can see how much fun can be had lifting heavy objects.