Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Little Musical Theater

I know this is nearing 5 years old now, so any self-respecting fan of "How I Met Your Mother" and/or Les Miserables has probably already seen it, but I can't resist posting it here. I discovered it while doing some YouTube research for a future post.

For those familiar with the original Broadway cast recording of Les Mis, I really dig how much they're channeling Terrence Mann and Colm Wilkinson in this. I also find the reactions of the other HIMYM cast members on the sofa to be hilarious.

1 comment:

Nate said...

Oh man, I used to think I was a fan of the show (both HIMYM and Les Mis), but I must admit I had missed this. I haven't heard/seen Les Mis in quite a while, but back in the day, this is how my brother and I spent time on longer car rides. Their timing was a lot better than ours, though.