Sunday, July 1, 2007

All in a Fortnight's Work

It's over.

It's finally over.

As of 8:30 this morning, my responsibilities surrounding a certain release of a certain piece of software have finally been completed. As a token of appreciation for making myself available virtually 18/7 over the last two weeks, I've been given next week off completely without having to use vacation. I'll still be on call Monday and Tuesday in case there are any disasters, but I'm not anticipating receiving any phone calls.

It'll be good to relax and get back to some fun again. It's been two weeks since I've been able to go with Zelda on her walks, two weeks since I've read anything, two weeks since I've picked up a Nintendo controller. I'm hoping to get most of the rest of the house organized this week, too.

I haven't been completely devoid of activity over the last two weeks. Let me fill you in on what you've missed.

No comments: