Wednesday, August 1, 2007

On the Road

Well, I made it on the bus this morning. In fact, I'm writing this from my Wifi-enabled bus as we speak. How cool is that? There are only 9 passengers on this first day, but the administrator who took our pictures as we boarded seemed pretty excited. I'm fairly certain that I'm the only paying customer, as the 8 other folks are freeloaders from Mayo. (Boy, I wish my employer would pay for bus passes.)

Anyway, time to get that hour and a half of sleep I sacrificed to get on this thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mayo doesn't pay for that whole bus pass. The only ones that are completely subsidized are the in town passes. Everyone else only gets discounted passes.

Hooray for the bus! And internet on the bus?!?! Even better!

Anonymous said...

How was the big roadtrip?

Brian said...

Yikes... so I apparently needed a month off to rekindle my blogging spirit, but let's see how I do now.

Road trip recap later today (Road trip? What road trip? People ask), but first some other business to take care of.