Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'll Make You an Offer You Can Refuse

So, yeah... wasn't expecting this to be my next post, but we've officially made an offer on a lovely south Minneapolis house. If you're among the interested, let me know and I can send you the listing so you can see pictures and such. Nothing's a done deal obviously as there are still inspections, appraisals, and all to be done, but at the moment we're feeling pretty good.

I'll follow up with more as soon as we know more. Pictures from Disney to follow once I get them in the mail, too.

8 comments:

Paul J said...

Hey, Brian,

I'm curious to see it. Are you still near the home of the Jucy Lucy?

Urrvano said...

ohhhh I want pictures!

Paul J said...

Very classy house, Brian!

carolyntracy said...

I demand pictures, too!

Kim said...

oooh! which one did you pick?

Brian said...

We went with the south of Minnehaha Creek on Park Ave. I assume you've already seen pictures and such since Meaghan showed you our top 4?

Inspection this afternoon... here's to not finding bodies stuffed in the chimney.

Unknown said...

Wow, you'll be realllly close to us, assuming our house doesn't fall through. Things went great until the appraisal, for us, which I guess is happening a ton. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Kim said...

I have seen the pictures; I just wasn't sure which of the four you decided on. I think you picked the right one. =) Good luck with all the house-buying-funnery!