Sunday, September 27, 2009

Friendly Reminder

Just wanted to remind everyone of something I stated last year. If you keep watching a show that I post about, feel free to keep talking about it in the relevant comments section so we can know if it gets better/worse, etc. I'll periodically drag updates from folks like you out into a main post if I get enough.

Scads o' TV-related posts coming very soon:
Comedy Hour - feat. Community, Bored to Death, Accidentally on Purpose, Cougar Town, Modern Family, Glenn Martin DDS
Kid-Tested, But Are They Brian-Approved? - feat. The Troop, RollBots, The Super Hero Squad Show, Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5

I am way behind on hour-long dramas. I'll try to spend some mornings catching up this week.

2 comments:

Momma D said...

Have you watched "The Good Wife"?

Brian said...

It's on the DVR, scheduled to be watched tomorrow morning I believe.