Friday, July 8, 2011

The Moral of the Story

So what was the point of all this? Good entertainment aimed at kids does exist. I know that none of my regular readers have children that are the right age for any of this stuff, but someday they will. Since we now know it exists, I urge you to take an interest in what your kids are watching and listening to. Help them differentiate the bad from the good so they don't fill their heads up with the mindless drivel that so many Americans waste their time on these days. Future generations will thank you for it.

-----

Epilogue: I just had to know if my crap sensor was broken, so I went out to YouTube and watched a random episode of "The Suite Life on Deck". Yep, it still sucks.

Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Urrvano said...

Hi Brian,

I hope you are planning on checking out Death Valley on MTV. I happened across a clip and it looks fantastic. A mix of "Shawn of the Dead" and "The Office".
http://tv.yahoo.com/death-valley/show/46762

Brian said...

Missed this when it debuted and episodes are not currently viewable on MTV.com, but I'll definitely make an effort to check it out when it reappears online.