Monday, May 9, 2022

A New Leaf

One would think that being housebound because of the onset of a global pandemic would have been the perfect opportunity to revive this blog.  But no.  Instead, as we start to put COVID-19 in the rear-view mirror, or at least learn to live with it forever, I found myself tinkering with Blogger today in an effort to migrate this dusty old thing over to my real Google account, nearly five years after my last attempt to restart was hampered by having to juggle two accounts.

Friends, I am here to say that it was successful.  Welcome back to the Amber Tower.  I suspect you'll see a lot of capsule thoughts about movies here -- Meagh and I see an awful lot of them these days, since we signed up for AMC's A-List plan a few years back.  Outside of that, we'll see what the future holds.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments: